- Earthen farm dams
- Low-volume road networks
- Gradient catchment roads
- Gravity pipe irrigation
- Pressure pipe irrigation
- Forestry and Cultivation
- Planting layouts - for manual or auto-steer implementation
- Headlands - optimized for precision agriculture
Design and construction documentation are prepared in compliance with the drafting and engineering standards of the regulatory bodies that govern the given locality.
- Geomatic analytics, including geospatial data processing, and vector and raster analysis.
- Volumetric analysis of existing or proposed earthworks such as farm dams, roads, terraces, and others.
- Hydraulic analysis of existing or proposed gravity and pressure pipe networks, channels, rivers and basins, earthen farm dam, and others.
- Geometric analysis of existing or proposed crop and cultivation layouts and headlands.
- Transportational analytics of existing or proposed low volume road networks, parking spaces, landings, bridges and crossings.
- Structural analytics for proposed retaining walls, culvert and bridge crossings, and other structures.
- Photorealistic 3D Illustrations
- Virtual Reality & Interactive
- Technical Drafting
- Site Plans
- Grading Plans
- Irrigation Plans
- Article writing
- Technical research
- Workflow-oriented manuals
- Foundation - 8 Weeks
- Intermediate - 12 Weeks
- Advanced - 24 Weeks
- Professional - 48 Weeks