Basic 3D Class
You will be creating a stylized 3D illustration of a diagram. The class assumes no prior experience working in 3D and guides you into everything you have to do to produce appealing final results. This course is a stepping stone to our more advanced courses in the future.
- A project-driven class that gets you straight into creating things instead of bogging you down with technicalities.
- You will learn how to break down a project by analyzing the concept reference and planning ahead.
- You will learn your way around the interface and how to customize it.
- You will learn how to navigate in the viewport .
- You will be introduced to basic modeling of a stylized terrain.
- You will understand how to organize your scene.
- You will learn the basics of lighting a scene.
- You will learn the basics of GPU rendering.
- You will be introduced to basic texturing and shading.
- You will learn about camera setup and rendering settings.
- 64 bit Windows/Mac OS
- NVidia CUDA graphics card with at least 2 GB VRam
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- Cinema 4D Studio – trial version available here
- Octane Renderer Standalone and Octane Renderer plugin for Cinema 4D – trial versions available here
- Optional – Adobe Photoshop
Disclaimer: Trial or Demo software can have limitations that may prevent you from fully using the software and following parts of the class. Please consider reading first the limitations of trial versions on the software developer’s website!
I can provide you with a refund within 30 days of purchase no questions asked. Simply drop me a message about it and consider it done!
At the end of the checkout you should see a download link for the course files called “Basic 3D Course Video Files” and “Basic 3D Course Project Files” Click on it to begin your download.
Additionally, immediately after purchase you should also receive a letter containing download instructions on the email through which you made the purchase. If you do not see the email, check the spam folder. If nothing still, write me and I will sort it out for you.
TROUBLESHOOTING & FEEDBACK
If you experience any problem whatsoever with the download, let me know and I will take care of it.
For any comments, critique, suggestions, etc. feel free to contact me. I appreciate all feedback.