You will be creating a stylized 3D illustration of a keyline diagram. The class assumes no prior experience working in 3D and guides you into everything you have to do to produce appealing final results.
- A project-driven class that gets you straight into creating things instead of bogging you down with technicalities.
- You will learn how to break down a project by analyzing the concept reference and planning ahead.
- You will learn your way around the interface and how to customize it.
- You will learn how to navigate in the viewport .
- You will be introduced to basic modeling of a stylized terrain.
- You will understand how to organize your scene.
- You will learn the basics of lighting a scene.
- You will learn the basics of GPU rendering.
- You will be introduced to basic texturing and shading.
- You will learn about camera setup and rendering settings.
- 64 bit Windows/Mac OS
- NVidia CUDA graphics card with at least 2 GB VRam
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- Cinema 4D Studio – trial version available here
- Octane Renderer Standalone and Octane Renderer plugin for Cinema 4D – trial versions available here
- Optional – Adobe Photoshop
Disclaimer: Trial or Demo software can have limitations that may prevent you from fully using the software and following parts of the class. Please consider reading first the limitations of trial versions on the software developer’s website!
I am no longer able to provide refunds for digital products. It is the customer’s responsibility to read through the description and make sure that the product is suitable for them and that they have what is required to make full use of it.