Intermediate 3D Class
- You will be creating a landscape design illustration from a concept plan.
- You will learn how to prepare a 360 degree interactive web viewing of the final render of the design.
- We will go over project planning and how to break the project down to manageable chunks.
- You will learn how to create terrains from satellite data.
- You will understand how to texture and shade the terrain and vegetation assets.
- You will learn how to scatter vegetation onto terrain.
- You will learn how to setup and animate cameras for 360 degree views.
- You will learn about render settings and how to render out the final images.
- You will understand how to process the final images for web viewing as well as how to upload them onto FTP server and publish them on a website as an interactive viewer.
- Internet Connection
- 64 bit Windows/Mac OS
- NVidia CUDA graphics card with at least 2 GB VRam.
- At least 8 GB of RAM
- Cinema 4D Studio – trial version available here
- Octane Renderer Standalone and Octane Renderer plugin for Cinema 4D – trial version available here
- Adobe Photoshop – trial version available here
- Google Earth – available for free here
- Sketchup – available for free here
- Quixel’s NDO – available here
- Filezilla Client – available here
- WordPress Web Page
Disclaimer: Trial or Demo software can have limitations that may prevent you from fully using the software and following certain parts of the class. Please consider reading first the limitations on trial software from the software developer’s website!
I can provide you with a refund within 30 days of purchase no questions asked. Simply drop me a message about it and consider it done!
At the end of the checkout you should see a download link for the course files called “Intermediate 3D Course Video Files” and “Intermediate 3D Course Project Files” Click on it to begin your download.
Additionally, immediately after purchase you should also receive a letter containing download instructions on the email through which you made the purchase. If you do not see the email, check the spam folder. If nothing still, write me and I will sort it out for you.
TROUBLESHOOTING & FEEDBACK
If you experience any problem whatsoever with the download, let me know and I will take care of it.
For any comments, critique, suggestions, etc. feel free to contact me. I appreciate all feedback.